Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Long Night

I have been having pains in my back and ribs for the last week. I assumed it was gas pains (although I didn't have gas) so I didn't worry about it. Yesterday evening the pains started and didn't go away all night. At about 2:30 it got so bad I thought I was going to pass out. So I called my Parents and my dad came over and Adam gave me a blessing. The pain lessened quickly but I still felt it so I went to the hospital. He gave me a sonogram and I have gall stones. I will find out today if I have to have an operation to have them taken out. Which I think an operation is imminent. It was 5:00 when I got home and Ryan got up at 6:45 so I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

I'm so sorry! I had to have my gall bladder out last September. It was the worst. Let me know if you need ANYTHING! I'll come watch your kids or whatever. Again, I'm so sorry. No one knows the pain unless they've been there.

Becca Jane said...

Call me soon, I wanna know how the appointment went. Merilee and I are SERIOUS that we will take your boys for a few days after the surgery if you want to come down to Salt Lake.

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

don't die. also- i wanted to send adam a link to a webpage i'd told him about- could you send me his email adress? thanks :)
fishmountains@gmail.com

dan