

We went on a field trip to the heritage center with Melody Lane Preschool Thursday. We looked at the animals and even got to hold some. Collin's loved the animals especially the baby chicks and ducks. He had fun touching them in the pen but when he got the chance to hold them he got a little bit nervous. When we left he said his favorite animal was the pigs. What a fun day!
4 comments:
Scene: Ross practicing the bagpipes for the wedding.
Monica: "Why is your family Scottish?"
Chandler: "Why is your family Ross?"
What a fun petting zoo! We will for sure have to go to the Bird Zoo next time I come up there. We're always so lazy! I want bread.....
We miss you too! I'm sad that life is so crazy busy sometimes! You guys are always welcome to come on down for a Zoo Day. They sell Kettle Corn now!!
hey sexy lady!! haha jk i love yours pics haha!!! well i love yas!! bye bye. . . .
Post a Comment