Well I had my gall bladder taken out on Tuesday May 14. Sorry this looks kinda gross. There are four stones in this picture and I'm pretty sure there are still more in the gall bladder. There are a bunch of brown clots in the brown liquid - Those were the beginnings of new stones so I'm glad I had it taken out.I'm feeling a lot better today. Yesterday in the hospital every time I would relax and almost fall asleep the monitors would beep because my breathing would slow down. So I had to breath into a mask that was supposed to open my lungs and help me breathe better.
As for the operation pains the medicine is keeping the pain under control. I have cut the dosage because the vicodin was making me sick. When I'm sitting down I feel okay. When I stand up I can feel the incisions. But I think I am doing pretty well.
4 comments:
I'm glad you are doing ok. You won't be able to stand up straight for a few weeks. You really can call me if you need anything.
Nice pics! I'm glad things went well for you and that your ward is helping you out. I miss you, lets play soon!
I had no idea gall stones looked like that. ehhhh....i think I would have passed out if I had seen those. I get whoozy at the site of blood. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Just take care of yourself and get lot's of sleep(if you can) and you'll be feeling better in no time.
I see debt people.
Act Your Wage.
Debt is Dumb, Cash is King!
Post a Comment