These ducks used to live down the road but they have been hanging out at our house. Collin threw bread at them and we watched them eat. When Collin got closer they ran and he chased them. I hope we didn't scare them away... they were so much fun.
Scene: Monica walks out of the bathroom, having just taken a nice bubble bath, she's all dreamy-eyed and relaxed. Monica: "Hi." Chandler: "Are you...high?"
Scene: Ross & Joey are going down the fire escape because they got stuck on the roof. Joey: "Geez, Ross, how much do you weigh?" Ross: "I'm not prepared to answer the right now, I'm still carrying a bit of holiday weight."
3 comments:
Scene: Monica walks out of the bathroom, having just taken a nice bubble bath, she's all dreamy-eyed and relaxed.
Monica: "Hi."
Chandler: "Are you...high?"
Scene: Ross & Joey are going down the fire escape because they got stuck on the roof.
Joey: "Geez, Ross, how much do you weigh?"
Ross: "I'm not prepared to answer the right now, I'm still carrying a bit of holiday weight."
Hi Sister! I think I got my blog! Did the ducks ever come back to your yard?
Post a Comment