Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Walk 2008

Collin's class did a display for the pumpkin walk. He was excited to show us which pumpkin was his. Every year I am amazed with the displays they are so neat. Here are some pictures of our favorite displays. (If you click on the pictures you can see them better.)


Kung Fu panda

Sword in the Stone

Noah's Ark

Larry Boy - Veggie Tales


The boys had a lot of fun putting their faces in the holes. Especially Ryan he kept running back to Yoda, it was his favorite and his face fit perfectly.

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Ryan looks awesome as Yoda, haha! That's so cute that Collin was so proud of his pumpkin! Our boys are growing up fast, Michelle! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Melanie.Justin.Ethan.Leif said...

Very cute! Thanks for telling me about the pumpkin walk. Unfortunately, I am so busy with school this week. But, I will call you if I can go.

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I'll definitely have to make a trip!