Collin helped Ryan open his presents whether he wanted help or not. Isn't that what big brothers are for?
Ryan didn't eat much of his birthday cake but he had fun putting ice cream in his hair.
Aunt Carrie got Ryan and Collin swimming shorts. They loved them so much that they didn't want to take them off for the night. So they wore them over their pajamas. funny!
Funny picture of Collin! I'm glad you had a fun party, I'm sad I couldn't be there! I know exactly what I'm going to get him, so hopefully next time i see you, I will have dragged my lazy bum out to the store!
We should leave friends quotes on each other's comments. Here's yours: Rachel: "I'll be sure to remember that next time you freak out about a spider in your apartment." Ross: "Yeah, cuz like there are 30 different poison types of swings!!!"
Hello Friends Quoters: Hi Michelle!! I love looking at your blog. Your little boys are so cute! I bet they would be good friends with my kids. We should all play together.
Aren't birthdays fun?! and kids are too. There's always surprises. I used to eat dirt as a kid, so just putting icecream in his hair is pretty normal. We've gotta get together some time. I don't know what happened to Koti, she did write my little bro, Dex, for a while, but that's all I heard. Have you heard from Rita? All I know is she got married. That's the last I heard of her.
9 comments:
Funny picture of Collin! I'm glad you had a fun party, I'm sad I couldn't be there! I know exactly what I'm going to get him, so hopefully next time i see you, I will have dragged my lazy bum out to the store!
We should leave friends quotes on each other's comments. Here's yours:
Rachel: "I'll be sure to remember that next time you freak out about a spider in your apartment."
Ross: "Yeah, cuz like there are 30 different poison types of swings!!!"
HAHA, this is fun!
Joey: "The baby can't read, Mike."
Who has a black light? IT'S 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if they dressed them selves, then I read you comment. I sure do understand now!
"I have written 14 books and as the only one who has read them, I can say that they were all very well received." --Phoebe
"Ross, if you're not careful, you might not get married at all this year!" -- Chandler
Hello Friends Quoters:
Hi Michelle!! I love looking at your blog. Your little boys are so cute! I bet they would be good friends with my kids. We should all play together.
Aren't birthdays fun?! and kids are too. There's always surprises. I used to eat dirt as a kid, so just putting icecream in his hair is pretty normal. We've gotta get together some time. I don't know what happened to Koti, she did write my little bro, Dex, for a while, but that's all I heard. Have you heard from Rita? All I know is she got married. That's the last I heard of her.
Monica: "Demi Moore? You know, Indecent Proposal, GHOST?"
Pheobe: "Oh she's got GREAT hair!"
Monica: "I KNOW!!!!!"
Post a Comment